Intrepid Boats for Sale
Intrepid Powerboats. Walking the walk on water since 1983.
Talk is cheap, but Intrepid has been delivering on its promises of leadership and innovation in performance, comfort and safety since launching our first boat in 1983.
The fused hull and deck of that show-stopping 30-footer was built with a core composite system enhanced by the industry’s first vacuum-bag infusion molding process, a breakthrough which resulted in a lighter, stronger hull for a faster, smoother, more fuel-efficient ride. Just the first of an endless series of industry-leading advances in nautical design, engineering and fabrication techniques to come, it also established Intrepid as an entirely different brand of boat builder.
No two Intrepids are alike. Each is ordered, built and customized one precisely satisfied customer at time. Then it’s backed by the finest owner care program in the industry.
Walking the walk for over a quarter century, Intrepid delivers an incomparable combination of yacht-class cruising comfort, speedboat thrills and fish, dive or overnight versatility. Just ask any family lucky enough to own one.
When we say “One of a Kind. One at a Time,” it’s more than a slogan. It’s what we do. No other boat company so carefully and proudly reflects the unique desires of each individual owner in every boat. Intrepid is a design and customer-driven company, always mindful that we owe our success to our loyal Intrepid owners. At Intrepid, you call the shots. We can and will personalize your boat any way you want it. Take a look at some of our customization features. If you don’t see what you want, just ask:
– We can paint the boat hull any color you like. The hull color is applied with Imron™ paint, which produces a deeper gloss and is easier to maintain than a gel coat.
– We can paint the engines to match your new powerboat.
– We can powder-coat (“electro-deposition paint”) rails, seat bases and other metalwork to match or contrast with the boat color.
– You have the option to choose custom consoles, seats, windshields and hard or canvas tops.
– In addition to the choices offered, Intrepid will manufacture custom seats specifically for your boat. You pick the fabric, color and pattern, including pleats, piping, rolls, stitching and more.
– We can design your seats to have contoured backrests, which are more comfortable and secure than flat rests.
– We can add custom dive tank racks and tank compressors.
– You have the option to add freezers, icemakers or other cold stowage.
If fishing is a priority for you, we can add additional live baitwells and fishbox plumbing.
Your new powerboat is installed with the engine brand of your choice.
Much, much more!
Intrepid 310 – Yachting Magazine
Intrepid 327 – Saltwater Sportsman Magazine
Intrepid 327 Cuddy – Boating Magazine
Intrepid 348 – Yachting Magazine
Intrepid 350 WA – Yachting Magazine
Intrepid 400CC – Boating Magazine
Intrepid 430 Sport Yacht – Yachting Magazine
Intrepid 475 – Yachting Magazine
Intrepid 475 – BoatTest.com